Sunday 1 April 2012

What's In My Make Up Bag - Part 1 'FACE'

I love reading post's and watching youtube videos of 'Whats In My Bag' and 'Room Tour' maybe it's because i loooove seeing what other people have got, how they store things, what they like to use daily etc... Also its bloglovetherapy weekly blog hop.
So i thought i would do a What's In My Make Up Bag post this it just the stuff i use most often.
(be warned it's gonna be a long one and there are quite a few pictures)

To start here is my make up bag

 I got it a couple of years ago full of soap and glory goodies, now what's inside


I'm going to do a post for each category so first up is:

FACE

So L-R
17 Miracle Matt Foundation - Porcelain
Collection 2000 Perfect Finish Foundation - Vanilla
17 Pressed Powder - Nicely Natural
Avon Bronzer - Shimmering Bronze
Eye Primers I Made
Soap And Glory Kick Ass Concealer - Light
Cheap version of bourjois blush (no idea of the make)
MUA blush - Shade 1
Avon Highlighter that looks like a lipstick

Top: Collection 2000 Perfect Finish
Bottom: 17 Miracle Matt
I have just bought the collection 2000 foundation in the shade vanilla, it's a little dark for my skin even though it's the lightest they do but i really like it and my stippling brush work's brilliant with it i think it's because the product is thinner than the 17 one it's wearable if i blend it really well and feels like i don't even have it on. 17 Miracle Matt is a perfect match for me it's in the shade porcelain  but with the weather getting warmer i found it was a bit too heavy which is sad because i love this sooooo much.
17 Pressed Powder
This is my favourite powder and i only need a light dusting of it, i got in shade nicely natural. Previously i was using an Avon one then a while ago 17 had a 3 for 2 offer on so i picked it up and i love it, i hate it when a powder gives you that cakey/powdery look but this seems to just disappear into my skin.
Avon Bronzer
This is the only bronzer i have ever used as I'm so pale i apply the smallest amount of product so this has lasted me forever
Eyeshadow Primers
I made these using Soap and Glory Righteous Butter and MUA foundation
Left: I made this one the other day as i wanted to try a different ratio out it it half of each product.
Right: This is the one i use everyday the ratio is 3/4 S&G and 1/4 MUA.
They work just as well as the more expensive brands but for a fraction of the price.
Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer
I love this concealer it is the best one i have tried so far i have yet to try the collection 2000 one but will deffo be getting it when i find my shade in stock.
It has 2 shades a lighter softer 1 on the left which is for under eye dark patches and the slightly darker harder 1 on the right which is for blemishes then you can flip the mirror down and there is a setting powder.


Cheap version of bourjois


This is a lovely medium pink, i got this from a market stall while i was at collage yes that was a long time ago but i can't seem to give it up i love it too much. It came domed but that has long gone.


MUA Blusher in shade 1


I got this to replace the 1 above, it's a really nice colour and so pigmented it's a lighter pink than the other one and yes i accidentally took a chunk out of it Oooops. I have been using this nearly every day since i got it and it may possibly have taken top spot over in my blusher collection.


Avon highlighter


I use this to highlight under my brow, it has a really nice gold shimmer to it, i don't use this all the time as i tend to switch up the products i use to highlight quite allot, again i got this some time ago so have no idea if they still stock it.




Well that's it for the FACE part of my make up bag


Please subscribe and comment
The next category will be EYES


XxXxX

4 comments:

  1. I love this and cant wait to read the rest! Ive tried the collection 2000 concealer and for me it wasnt that good :( I was really disappointed!

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it will be the same for me as i realy struggle to find a concealer that works for me but it's only cheap so i need to try it.

      xxxxxx

      Delete
  2. id love to have the naked2 palette! Also i love the real techniques stippling brush i use it almost every day!
    love your post :) xx

    http://fashionmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i got it for valantines day lol it was the only thing i wanted

      xxxx

      Delete