Thursday 5 April 2012

TAG: Get To Know Me '21 Questions'

This is my 'get to know me' tag

There are 21 questions so here goes

How old are you?

I'm 24

What is your middle name?

My middle name is Allarna

What nationality are you?

British

What do you do for a living?

I'm a Full Time Mummy

If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

I would love to visit the northern lights or go to Egypt

What is your favourite place to shop for clothing?

I love Select i love how their trousers fit and there pretty cheap too, Primark is also a firm fave just because you can get just about anything in there

What shoe size are you?

I'm a 5.5 or 6

How tall are you?

I'm 5'5

What is your favourite colour?

Pink

Have you got any siblings?

Yes i have 2 younger brothers and 1 younger sister

Do you have any pets?

Yes i have 2 cats (1 of them is pregnant) and 1 dog

Do you have any children?

I have 2 beautiful children a 4 year old girl and a 2 year old boy

Favourite make up brand?

I love MUA, their products are so affordable and such good quality.

What do you do in your free time?

I don't really have that much free time but when i do it's usually when the kids are in bed so me and my boyfriend like to watch DVDs and sometimes get a takeaway.

Do you leave the house without make up?

Yes on a morning doing the school run then I'm usually too busy to put any on so i  put it on when i get back.

Favourite season?

Winter because i love Christmas and its my birthday in December lol

Do you still live with your parents?

No i moved out when i was 18 and moved in with my boyfriend

Whats your favourite movie?

I don't have 1 particular favourite but i like scary/thrillers with twists in, i hate films like scream they are so predictable

Favourite food?

Roast Beef with all the trimmings or Macaroni Cheese

Tent or Hotel?

Hotel, i really don't like insects or spiders and if i slept in a tent i would not be able to sleep thinking about all the creepy crawlies

favourite youtube channel?

I  don't have 1 favourite I love MissBudgetBeauty and iclelivzi. I have just discovered GossMakeUpArtist and he is brilliant.


So there you go my 'Get To Know Me' tag and i tag all my readers/subscribers to do one and leave their links in the comments box below

XxXxX

12 comments:

  1. love your posts keep them up i love reading them :)
    ive just started to fingers crossed im doing it right lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion theres no right or wrong you just do it how you thinks best and think at the end of each post 'is this something i would want to read' then i dont think you can go wrong, by the way i think your posts are great :)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. You should watch sparklyblonde1 I love her!!

    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks will deffo have to have a watch of her vids
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Christmas is my favorite holiday, because I get to give people gifts; people always thinks that odd that I'd rather give gifts than to receive them, but I love shopping with someone else in mind....anywho great post, especially since I wanted to get to know a little more about you.


    belladonna2.blogspot.com

    pljewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun yeah i was thinking how i could do a post on me without it being too long or boring so i thaught i would do a 21 q's glad you like it

      xxx

      Delete
  4. really enjoyed this post! It was soo simple yet we got a really good insight into your life haha, makes a nice change from having an extremely looong bio section :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading your tag and I LOVE Christmas as well! We have something in common there ;) kinda felt inspired after reading your post so I did the tag aswell! I would LOVE for you to check it out! http://www.fascinationbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  6. http://justjess09.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/21-qs-get-to-know-me-tag.html I did this!! I put your link at the end xxx Check it out anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think there's anyone who would select a tent especially imagine in the summer. Where is the Northen lights I wonder? It's nice for people to tell themselves more to their readers. Not many people do. I hope you'll be able to check out mine although it's custom made with no questions asked, just random facts more like.

    http://www.nynyonline.co.uk/get-to-know-me-tag-update/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Post!
    I just posted a get to know me blog post too, inspired by some of the questions from your post, do check it out ♥

    http://makeupbykaydx.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/get-to-know-me.html

    ReplyDelete