Saturday 7 April 2012

St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub - Fresh Skin

St Ives Apricot Invigorating Scrub 150ML

A couple of weeks ago i read MissBudgetBeauty's review on this then while i was checking a freebie site i saw an add giving free samples of the stuff away so i sent them my details on the request form then about a week later it arrived in the post, now when they said sample size i assumed it would come in a sachet but i was pleasantly surprised when i opened it and there was a 30ml tube in side i think they may have some samples left to give away all the details are here.

I haven't used St Ives products in a long time and this fresh skin invigorating apricot scrub looked quite interesting. I used it the day i got it and i love the scent its soooo nice and the fact its got so much 'scrub' in it ,my skin felt so clean it took every single bit of make up off my skin. At the moment it's on offer in Superdrug for £1.97 and that's for a 150ml tube the normal price is £4.38 which in my opinion is still good value for money you can buy it on offer here.

I'm going to go buy the full size product and have a look at what other products they have as i'm really liking the scrub.

Have you tried and St Ives products recently,
 if you have what would you recommend.

XxXxX

2 comments:

  1. i love all st ives products there amazing!x

    check my blog out x
    lipslikesugaredkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute blog! Found you on BlogLoveTherapy blog hop :)

    http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete