Friday, 6 April 2012

£1 Bargain's


I have been shopping again and found a few £1 bargains which I'm pretty pleased about so here is what i got and a little about each product:

Collection 2000 Naturally Radiant liquid foundation in vanilla



 Skin smoothing foundation that hydrates and evens out skin tone for natural radiance. It's a light to medium coverage SPF 15 and oil free.
I found this in the poundland, I love having a rummage through the make-up products there and i was surprised to find that they actually had my shade.

Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Nail Polish in shade 22 'Kiss n Tell'



This came in a packet with the product below its a lovely hot pink and on the bottle it says it has up to 10 days wear and it's high gloss and chip resistant

Collection 2000 Love Your Lips in shade 6 'Adore'



I was quite pleased when i saw this with the nail polish its a natural peachy/pink colour and it was £1 for both products together what a BARGAIN, it says it's a moisturising, non-sticky lipgloss which helps protect and care for lips. Contains anit-oxidants, rose hips & mango extract to soothe and hydrate SPF 20.

Pretty:Perfect Eye Roll On Concealer light tint with citrus



The only reason i got this is because I've been looking at the version from garnier. I don't think it will be as good but for £1 I'm not expecting miracles and i haven't tried the garnier version so i cannot compare them, This is from poundland.

Pink Tease Sparkle Eye Shadow




I love shimmery eye shadows and this one is gold and a darker gold/bronze i have swatched them and they seem quite pigmented for poundland.

Asda Young Skin Eye Make Up Remover



This is from asda and again it was £1 i tried this last night and it really stung my eye's so I'm not impressed with this, it took of my foundation OK but i wont be using it on my eye's again.


They also had some Wet 'n' Wild stuff in but none of the shades were colours i would wear.

Just one last thing i have been using the Ginvera BB Cream and its brilliant so there will be a review on that soooon :)

XxXxX

 

4 comments:

  1. Oooo how good is the tinted eye roll on thingy? I've been eyeing up the Garnier one too but if I can get it cheaper.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's quite good too think i'm going to grt the other ones
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. like your blog dearrrrrrr,
    keep posting and go for it!!! :):)

    XO

    ReplyDelete