Thursday 12 April 2012

Collection 2000 Big Fake False Lash Mascara



Now i love long lashes and if i can make them look longer i will, so when i went
into boots the other week and saw this i thought it looked quite good so i bought it.

When i got half way home i was checking out all the things i had just bought then i opened this mascara to find it had a big crack down the side, it had all dried up and the brush was all stuck together so i had 20 mins to rush back down there and change it then get to school to pick my daughter up, They let me change it so i checked the other one i picked up it had no cracks and the brush looked fine so i swapped it i was frantic at this point that i was going to get to school late ....... i made it in time just.

As soon as i got home i started inspecting this mascara the first thing i noticed was the actual mascara formula was really dry now i don't know if i got another bad one or this is how its meant to be i did a little bit of research 'via google' and found that quite a few people thought theirs was too dry as well and others loved theirs now im confused and pissed off so i thought i would wait until i had actually used it to see if it was rubbish or not.

Morning comes and i'm really not that excited at all about using this mascara and surprise surprise it's that dry i can not actually see any product on my lashes at all and not forgetting to mention the brush, on the website they say it's the biggest brush they have done and there not joking its MASSIVE which in my opinion bigger is not always better.

So i haven't technically worn this mascara it was too dried up for me to even get one coat out of it.

I'm really not impressed with collection 2000 and i usually love their products it has been such a let down trying to use this mascara.

XxXxX


Picture from collection 2000 website





7 comments:

  1. Oh no! What a shame it wasn't very good, but thank you for your honest review! I've always been a little wary of collection 2000, I don't know why, just never thought they stuff looked like very good quality. I hope you find a new good mascara soon though! I'm here from the blog hop by the way & following you now too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i usualy realy like their products thats why im so dissapointed with this one it's like they havent thaught about how their customers would apply the mascara into the corners of your eyes with the giant brush

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for this review. I have been wanting to try sinec I have a $1 off coupon for it. I guess I will spend my money on another product.

    New follower from the blog hop. Hope you visit my blog and follow when you have the chance.
    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this review :) i've always been reluctant to try cheaper brand mascaras. Such a shame this was so terrible. I definitely recommend Maybelline mascaras, they are my favourites! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i share your disappointment in this product.. it really is very drying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when you buy something thats such a waste of money im deffo going to check the consistency of the product the next time i buy a mascara

      Delete