Tuesday 10 April 2012

NOTD 'a mermaids tail'



I love these nail polishes soooo much they are from Asda and i think the metallic is £1.75 and the 3D glitter is £2.75 which to me are so cheap, as soon as i saw these colours they reminded me of a mermaids tail, when i was little i loved the film The Little Mermaid and these colours just brought all my memories back. 



The 3D glitter is called Aquarium and the metallic is called Under The Sea

The glitter needed 2 coats to get an even amount of glitter on my nails.

XxXxX

8 comments:

  1. just found your blog from bloghop and i LOVE it miss!
    happy to be your newest follower <3
    say hi back sometime?
    happy tuesday!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Doll!
    I have to be honest and say that I'm glad I found your blog, it's so awesome and I really loved reading it so I'm now following you:)
    Hugs<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color! just followed your blog! I found you on Blog Lover Therapy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , ive had quite a few new folloewrs from there its such a good way to find new blogs

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Found you on blog hop! Love your blog!

    xoxo,

    Now following your blog!

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so pretty. x

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete