Wednesday 11 April 2012

Ginvera Green Tea BB Cream


I got a sample of this in my latest in beauty box, i have only ever tried the Garnier BB Cream and i really didn't like it the lightest shade was too dark for me and i looked Orange, So when i saw this i really wanted to try it i had never heard of the brand before so was quite excited to receive it.

The day i got it i used it, the first thing i noticed was the smell it's really nice and fresh then when i put some on the back of my hand it was quite runny and looked too dark for me but i still applied it as it says on the packet its suitable for all skin tones.



I used my Real Techniques stippling brush to apply this to my face and it's like magic it's like it adapted to my skin tone and blended in really well i did not look like i had being rolling in wotsit dust i was really pleased with the finish it covered what it needed to without looking cakey, it looked really natural then i had a dilemma..... what if it dries out in the sachet then i had an idea i squeezed all of the product into a little 5ml pot i had spare.

'please excuse my nails i'm having a break from the falsies'

Yey it filled the whole pot and now i can use it until it runs out not dries up and honestly you only need the smallest amount of product to cover your face.

I think i'm going to have to buy the full size product when this run's out, It's a little bit pricey for me at £18.00 inc p+p from ebay so if any of my lovely subscribers/readers know where i can find it cheaper PLEASE comment and let me know.

XxXxX

2 comments:

  1. Easily my most favourite BB ever! The sachet lasted for about two weeks for me and it didnt dry up in the sachet either, altho what you did is proper smart hehe I bought it off Janiro http://janiro.co.uk/BB-Cream.html back when they had an offer for £15 on it! Maybe wait and see if it goes on offer again?:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i will have to have a look and hopefully it will go on offer again

      xx

      Delete