Friday 29 June 2012

June favourites

hiya everyone, yes i know its a little early but i cannot believe i havent done a monthly favourites before im always switching up he products i use and there are always things that i love one month and neglect the next so here are all my favroites for june



No7 Cream Blush & Real Techniques Stippling Brush


I picked this blusher up about 3 weeks ago and i love everything about it, the colour is amazing and its so creamy and smooth it works realy well with my stippling brush which has been neglected since my buffing brush came along.


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation & Real Techniques Buffing Brush


This foundation is a lovely summer foundation it feels light on the skin and blends realy nice i have found that if i use powder over the top it dosent work so well, t goes blotchy i think thts because the foundation wears off after 9 or 10 hours and its like it was never ther but with powder on top it cannot do that and it just collects into patches and sits ontop of my skin.
The Buffing brush has been a firm fave ever since i got it i love the finish it gives its just a perfect brush.



Corn Silk Loose Powder & 17 Miracle Matt foundation


On days when i feel like i need more coverage iuse these two the foundation lasts all day gives a great coverage and i keeps me matt the only thing i have fopund with this is that it dosent woprk very well being applied with a brush because it dries so quick so i have been usiong my hands and the heat from myhands helps the foundation melt better into my skin and i can work with it longer. 

Soap & Glory - Foam Call, Schwartzkopf Gliss Shampoo & Nivea Invisable Deodrant


I love Soap & Glory and i was so eager to get this when it came out its taken over from clean on me as my fave body wash it smells like pulp friction and i love it it foams into a luxsurious lather and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturised.
This shampoo leave my hair feeling more managable i think it only cost £1 im already on my second bottle.
I hate deodrants that claimto leave no marks but they actualy do but this one dosent leave anything and it dosent smell too powdery either.



Maybeline One by One Mascara & Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish


I have loved this mascara for so long it works brilliantly on my eyelashes, the brush is the perfect size and tapered at the end to reach all those little eyelashes that most other brushes miss it gives so much volume and definition.
Im so impatient when wating for my nails to dry i always end up smudging them, this actualy dries in 60n seconds and you only need 1 coat perfect the colour is 230 Portobello Pink.


I love reading monthly favourites posts so please leave my your links to yours if you have done one

XxXxX

2 comments:

  1. love the blog hun, where you been not seen you for ages! ive got so many of these things too lol, love this shampoo just done a blog on it actually xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya I know I read it and was like I love that shampoo lol, I been busy with the kids n my dog has had pups so been looking after them my house is mad at the moment xx

      Delete