Saturday 12 May 2012

Real Techniques Core Collection First Impressions


I have been wanting this set ever since i bought my stippling brush and i finally got it, i couldn't wait to try out my new brushes so that night i removed all my make up so i could re apply with the brushes.

I only wanted the set for one brush and that is the buffing brush so when i tried out the others i was surprised at how much i like them.

I'm now using the buffing brush for my foundation and the stippling brush for blush and highlighter. The buffing brush for me gives a much better finish than the stippling brush its not as cakey and leaves your skin feeling like skin.

The contour brush is another of my faves it is shaped really nicely and picks up just the right amount of product.

The foundation brush is probably not going to get used that often but im going to have a play around with it n see how i like the finish.
And finally the detailer brush i think i'm going to use this for lipstick or try it as an eyeshadow brush.
Let me know what other uses you have found for the foundation brush and detailer brush just leave a comment
Thanks For Reading
XxXxX


1 comment: